Thursday 29 September 2011

Florida Teen Murder Suspect Says She's a Vampire

An 18-year-old Florida girl accused of helping lure a 16-year-old boy into a fatal trap says she's a vampire who has drunk the blood of her boyfriend.
Stephanie Pistey confirmed assertions by police in Parker, Fla., that the people involved in the July murder of 16-year-old Jacob Hendershot were in a vampire cult. Pistey, who was arrested last Monday and charged with accessory to murder, said she sees herself as a modern day Dracula.
"Since I was like 12 every fiber in my body, basically everything, I know this is going to be crazy, but I believe that I'm a vampire and part werewolf," Pistey told WBBH-TV.
Police initially believed the boy was lured to a home and beaten to death because Pistey accused him of raping her. Now it is unclear what the motive was.
"Jacob didn't deserve to die. I didn't even know he was going to die, but I honestly knew that they were going to beat him up and in my opinion he deserved to get the s*** beat out of him. He didn't deserve to die," Pistey said in an interview Monday.
Herndershot's body was dumped in a concrete enclosure. Five people, including Pistey, are charged with either murder or accessory after the fact. Pistey admits she was at co-defendant Tammy Morris' house when Hendershot was murdered, but says she was babysitting Morris' children.
She denied drinking Hendershot's blood, but says she has drunk the blood of her fiancé and co-defendant William Chase, 25. Se said she expects to spend her life in prison.
"Now that I'm here I'm pretty much figuring out I'm going to stay here the rest of my life," said Pistey.

By Greg Wilson
taken from http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/weird/Florida-Teen-Murder-Suspect-Says-Shes-a-Vampire-130691733.html

No comments:

Post a Comment